Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Corporate Tax Manager – FTC position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Corporate Tax Manager – FTC role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Our client, a top tier Investment Bank are looking for a strong Corporate Tax professional to join their team on an initial Fixed-Term basis.
- Responsibility for direct tax accounting, HO reporting and statutory reporting.
- Preparation of UK corporation tax returns.
- Managing outsourcing of European corporation tax return.
- Assisting with corporation tax audits and tax authority enquiries.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects.
- Qualified Accountant / CTA.
- Excellent Excel skills / ability to work with complex spreadsheets.
- Strong core knowledge of tax accounting, corporate tax principles and processes.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.