Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Regulatory Controller position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Regulatory Controller role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Our client, a top tier American Investment Bank, is looking for a newly qualified accountant for an exciting opportunity in an important area of regulatory focus, and be involved in developing the firm’s thinking and approach to resolvability as its business model continues to evolve
- Preparing monthly resolution capital calculations – collating inputs, orchestrating calculations and analysis of output Population of resolution reporting templates
- Assisting with the preparation of recovery plans for subsidiary entities
- Editing of Plan documents – ensuring consistency of formatting and linkages between documents
- Preparation of steering group materials and agendas – collation and distribution of materials
- Managing and documenting sign off and approval processes for Plan submissions
- Tracking steering group attendance and follow up actions
- Analytical skills: ability to prepare and critically review financial projections relating to the recovery and resolution plans
- Organisational skills: ability to track multiple deliverables across different workstreams
- Writing skills: the ability to produce documentation to meet regulatory and public disclosure standards and to critically review materials prepared by other areas
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.