Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Change Accountant – FTC position in Hove, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Change Accountant – FTC role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Senior Change Accountant to join them on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The successful candidate will support the delivery of projects from the FRC business unit portfolio and any other Business Units impacting the FRC finance function. They will take a key role in the management, design, delivery and implementation of change that affects the FRC accounting systems and processes.
- Develop and model FRC business accounting finance functions, processes, information flows and data structures, linking to business systems and data.
- Define requirements, specifications, conduct feasibility studies, produce high level and detailed accounting models, support testing and implementation of solutions.
- Ensure that change activity is identified and delivered to ensure that those processes remain fully aligned and understood within the business and that performance can be monitored.
- Proactively support the FRC Head of Change and Director of FRC,
- Manage the relationship with Financial Reporting & Operations and the other areas outside of FRC where necessary to ensure the requirements of FRC are fully delivered within time
- Provide Finance SME advice to enable FRC teams to operate BAU effectively.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a Qualified Chartered Accountant, holding an ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification.
- Will have Experience of using finance systems, data to support the achievement of financial and non-financial objectives
- Will have Experience of project lifecycle in the finance environment.
- Will have The ability to communicate confidently with management reasonably complex business matters to financial and non-financial audiences.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Jacob Merrick (Jacob.Merrick@bruinfinancial.com).
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.