Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Performance Analyst position in Lonodn, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Performance Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global Asset Manager within their performance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for measuring performance, attribution, and ex post risk across a range of funds. This is also an opportunity to take a leading role in designing new processes and migrating funds onto a new performance platform.
- Lead the design and development of Investment Performance Reports used by board and oversight committees.
- Delivering Performance, Attribution, and Ex Post Risk statistics for regulated funds.
- A point of escalation for complex queries and reconciliation issues.
- Support the implementation of new performance system. Design new daily processes.
- Work closely with Products, Investments, and Distribution teams ensuring that performance services continues to evolve.
- Provide Performance and Attribution expert knowledge to internal stakeholders, projects, and Client Presentations.
- Training and guidance provision for junior team members.
- Deputise for the Performance Team Manager when required.
- Candidates without previous experience in a Performance Analyst role sadly cannot be considered for this opportunity.
- Practical experience using Excel, SQL, VBA is highly desirable for this role.
- Prior experience designing performance, attribution, and ex post risk reporting for oversight committees is essential.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Highly numerate.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a data analyst who is looking to take a senior role within a performance team. With excellent opportunities for progression this is a very exciting role.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Finley Miles (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.