Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Technical Support Analyst (Service Desk) position in london, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Technical Support Analyst (Service Desk) role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Role: Technical Support (Service Desk) Analyst 3 month contract
An opportunity has arisen to join an internationally renowned Insurance company as an IT Service desk Analyst providing technical support to end users as a first-line analyst. The role is based in Milton Keynes but a flexible approach to Work from Home is offered.
The successful candidate will be providing support to colleagues at all levels, being the first point of contact on any technology related process.
You will manage all aspects of the Installing, maintaining and troubleshooting hardware and software according to company standards – reconfiguring existing systems or performing system upgrades as required.
- Support users through diagnosis, reporting and resolving hardware and software problems.
- Log all issues using appropriate documentation as required.
- Using the troubleshooting steps, route calls to the appropriate team members.
- Monitor issues until such time that there is a satisfactory resolution.
- The position requires technical support to be provided to global colleagues,
- Continually update your product knowledge through training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work at pace.
- Experience in a technical troubleshooting role is essential. Candidates without this sadly cannot be considered.
- Experience within a service desk/ call centre role is extremely desirable.
- Familiarity with concepts, practices and procedures of the insurance market is desirable.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join an established, fast growing team and to advance your skillset in a fast paced environment.
- For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Finley Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.