Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Assistant Campaign Manager (Bristol) position in Bristol, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Assistant Campaign Manager (Bristol) role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Campaign Manager (6 month contract with possibility to extend or be made permanent). This role is based Bristol for a leading UK based financial services group which provides banking and financial services to commercial and personal customers. This role sits within their operational communications team, focusing on the customer communication experience, and creating content once the customer has selected a product.
- Development and delivery of customer communications, adhering to the companies communications principles
- Engaging in customer journey orientated reviews of communications and making strategic recommendations based on this
- Maintain and build working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including agencies and suppliers
- Support budget planning, financial forecasting and cost control
- Help develop and deliver presentations on customer communications to internal audiences across all levels
- A background in marketing, with experience in customer communications, developing content in various formats
- Knowledge and experience applying consumer legislation to customer communications
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Communications experience in Financial services is desirable but not essential
For more information, please email email@example.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.