Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Marketing Manager position in london, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Marketing Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
The client is one of the largest pension and investment companies in the UK who have a brilliant reputation as a pioneering and high performing fund manager. They currently have an exciting opening for a Marketing Manager, whose purpose will be to formulize and deliver marketing campaigns across a multitude of areas, specifically focused on international development and responsible investing. The role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and they want an innovative self-starter, who has the ability to work well in a team.
- International Marketing
- Formulize and deliver marketing campaigns specifically targeted at supporting new overseas jurisdictions.
- Develop partnerships with internal colleagues to manage delivery plans and establish marketing requirements for various jurisdictions
- Utilize marketing analytics to bring to question the impacts of various activity and ways to improve.
- Support client relationships and sales teams in developing effective marketing strategy and campaigns for appropriate markets.
- Responsible Investing
- Collaborate on key initiatives with internal marketing team.
- Showcase the clients responsible investing capabilities and brand through partnering with the responsible investment team.
- Develop the responsible investing marketing plans and articulate the clients propositions by working collaboratively across the company.
- Own marketing material and reporting promotions.
- Corporate Propositions.
- Manage initiatives and propositions such as fun launches, internal projects etc.
- Work both internally and externally to leverage beneficial work.
- Manage campaigns and promotions for appropriate markets.
- Manage and keep abreast relationships with publications, venders and sponsored media.
- Investment products understanding, understanding of various asset classes.
- Knowledge of Responsible Investment.
- International marketing experience.
- Asset management marketing experience.
For more information please contact Georgina Nettleton at Georgina.email@example.com or +442045580902
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.