Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Engagement and Communications Consultant position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Engagement and Communications Consultant role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
The client is a privately held, purpose driven company which offers investment solutions, services, and retirement expertise globally. They operate across a multitude of countries and their clients cover the full range from sovereign wealth funds, central banks, financial institutions, large corporations, to private individuals. They pride themselves on inclusivity and diversity, along with a flexible and dynamic approach to working. The client is looking for a WI Communication & Engagement Implementation Contractor who’s focus will be working with the communication consultants regarding new business.
The purpose of the role:
- Working with communication consultants on new business and project management tasks.
- Attending conference calls with clients of a pension plan.
- A ‘second buddy’ or comms representative on a variety of projects and campaigns
- Mailing and liaison with print houses
- Collating and circulating weekly notes from meetings.
- Quality control of all WI campaigns and literature, along with making sure they are kept abreast of all the comms aspects.
- Experience in pensions.
- Understanding of the DC and workplace savings space.
- Great organization and administrative skills.
- Proficient use of MS office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, outlook, word and powerpoint.
- Team player with a cando attitude.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills with demonstratable ability to form and maintain key relationships.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.