Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Digital Marketing Manager position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Digital Marketing Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are currently recruiting for a leading, UK asset manager who are looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to. This role will focus on developing the company website, alongside developing digital communications and campaigns in both B2B and B2C channels, as the business looks to redesign and rebuild this area of the business. The successful candidate will aid the business in raising brand profile, maximise client engagement and generate leads across the digital marketing mix. This role requires someone with experience in designing, executing and analyzing the performance of websites and campaigns.
- Develop and maintain the website, including executing website content updates alongside supporting the improvement of the design (both UX and content with agency support)
- Be the SEO subject matter expert across all business channels, including managing the relationship with the SEO agency and plan their activities in line with business objectives
- Create and deliver digital campaigns across a range of channels such as paid social, email, website and programmatic campaigns
- Develop and execute client communications to private client segments
- Manage digital agencies and associated activity
- Develop and manage the digital marketing dashboard, including creating and disseminating reports to key stakeholders and utilizing these insights to improve
- Ad hoc non-digital support such as copywriting, proofreading, PR, event management etc.
- Provide thought leadership on digital marketing trends and developments including the evaluation of emerging technologies
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant regulatory framework knowledge
- Pre-empting legal and compliance requirements and challenge where necessary
- 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, either client or agency side. Financial services experience is preferable, but not essential
- Good understanding or aptitude in learning financial advice and investment management
- Able to develop content, strategies and approaches for a HNW audience
- Understanding what drives successful digital campaigns to convert and engage digital audiences
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing software/applications such as web content management systems such as Umbraco, website analytics such as Google Analytics, social media management systems such as Hootsuite and email marketing platforms such as DotDigital
- Knowledge and hands on experience of SEM/SEO, integrated digital campaigns and email marketing
- Experience evaluating and managing suppliers/agencies to ensure quality, including an ability to write briefs for agencies so they can explore opportunities and deliver innovative solutions
- Good relationship management with stakeholders across all level
For more information on this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.