Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Casualty Account Handler position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Casualty Account Handler role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Always wanted to work for a lead Independent Lloyd’s Broker? Then this is your chance..
Our client is one of the most respected Lloyd’s (Re)Insurance specialists and is now looking for a bright Account Handler to join their team.
The role is ideal for a professional who wishes to work across international casualty business, in a company that holds a diverse wholesale portfolio across multiple territories.
Some of the duties Include…
• Understand the clients’ business and risk management needs and support the delivery of those needs through the provision of ongoing service;
• Accurate and timely production of client documentation, MRC, MRCE;
• Keeping track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed;
• Ensuring that market documentation is closed in a timely manner, making particular note of Premium Payment Warranty provisions and contract certainty deadlines and diarising as appropriate.
• Know how to work diligently and autonomously, in compliance with the agreed standards;
• Always eager to learn;
• Desirably ACII qualified;
• Cross-class experience, ideally with Property and Casualty experience.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and want to know more then apply today and let’s have a confidential chat.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.