Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Assistant Manager – Sustainability Content position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Assistant Manager – Sustainability Content role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are currently working with a global investment company that specialise in real estate, infrastructure, private equity, private debt as well the incorporation of ESG factors into their research across asset classes . They are currently seeking a Assistant Sustainability Content Manager.
This role will support transparency with external stakeholders on our responsibility and stewardship activities, and leverage internal expertise on sustainability issues to support the business’ sustainable education goals.
- Co-ordinate and support the design and delivery of a programme of activities to enhance clients’ and colleagues’ understanding of sustainability topics
- Support specialised content creation in relation to the company’s ESG integration work
- Create new content or adapt existing content to leverage the work of relevant teams
- Work with relevant teams to achieve maximum visibility and in external and internal communications
- Gather input and collaborate with colleagues across the business; writing new content; co-ordinating the sign-off process and liaising with marketing teams on the design process.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated interest or experience in sustainability issues and themes
- Relevant experience in marketing communications
- Strong interest in responsible ownership
- Ability to combine different sources of information/adapt existing content for a specific audience
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and attention to detail
- Strong influencing skills including demonstrable diplomacy and tenacity
For more information, please get in touch with Alison Hally at email@example.com or call 02031 453331.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.