Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Technology, Cyber, & Resilience Risk Oversight Analyst position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Technology, Cyber, & Resilience Risk Oversight Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Global Asset Manager seeking a Risk Oversight Analyst (Technology, Cyber, Resilience) to join their London office.
- Support the Head of Risk Oversight (Technology, Cyber & Resilience) in facilitating the effectiveness of the Information Security Risk Oversight Committee (ISROC) as the primary governance forum for overseeing the management of Information Security Risk across the Group.
- Provide technical 2nd line oversight of Information Security and Technology ensuring risks are escalated to appropriate senior stakeholders and work with the 1st line to improve their controls and improve risk management.
- Undertake risk based reviews of key information security and technology processes and controls.
- Provide oversight of Operational Resilience framework, tools and methodologies in line with regulatory requirements to enable the achievement of the firm's strategic objectives.
- Provide oversight of key Operational Resilience deliverables including important business services, impact tolerances, resource mapping, vulnerability assessments and scenario testing.
- Produce material for key risk oversight committees including ISROC and the Group Risk Committee (GRC).
Skills/ Experience Required
- Prior experience in technology & information security risk, operational resilience, crisis management and/or business continuity, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Able to understand complex information security and technology risks and explain them effectively to non-technical senior stakeholders in a fashion which ensures the risk is fully understood.
- Understanding of risk and regulatory themes surrounding operational resilience including third-party risk management, vendor management and cyber (FCA/PRA Operational Resilience, DORA etc).
- Broad understanding of IT infrastructure and IT Disaster Recovery from both a cloud and on-premises perspective.
- Experience using business continuity planning tools and/or mass notification software.
- Good understanding of technology risk and information security control frameworks (e.g. NIST, COBIT etc).
- Risk certification (e.g. CRISC/CISM/CISA) preferable but not essential.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.