Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Compliance Manager – Alternative Investment position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Compliance Manager – Alternative Investment role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Senior Compliance Manager – Alternative Investment
Calling all Compliance professionals with experience in Alternative Investments!
Our client, a leading financial services organisation, are looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to join their Asset Management entity. The role will be responsible for providing Regulatory Compliance support to their Alternative Investments area and focusing on the investment teams.
Key Qualifications and experience:
- Significant experience in UK compliance.
- Indepth knowledge of alternative investment classes in addition to mainstream assets.
- Thorough understanding of UK regulatory system including detailed knowledge of FCA’s rules and the impact EU legislation has.
- Practical knowledge and experience in relation to funds of hedge funds, private equity, infrastructure debt, venture captital and real estate structures and the ability to analyse, understand and provide timely compliance advice to the business in relation to these asset classes.
- Understanding of UCITS and the roles and responsibilities arising
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.