Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Compliance Officer position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Compliance Officer role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Our Client a global multi asset Brokerage is in search for a Compliance Officer. The successful candidate will take control of all compliance matter for an expanding company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s looking to develop their skills with the opportunity to progress to Deputy or Head of Compliance.
- Previous compliance experience with the financial industry is key
- A prove track record of knowledge of FC & CFD brokerage within the financial markets
- Strong knowledge of the FCA Handbook
- Undergraduate degree
- Previous experience in a compliance function in the financial markets, ideally a FX/CFD Brokerage.
- Knowledge of MetaTrader MT4/5 platform
- Multi lingual is an advantage but not essential
- Paying £60,000
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.