Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Product Compliance Advisory Specialist position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Product Compliance Advisory Specialist role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Our client, an international savings and investment firm, is looking for an experienced Compliance Advisor to join their team They are willing to offer £75000 /annum.
Industry: Investment Management
- In this role you will be involved in providing technical advice to the first line of defence, working with other SMEs or Compliance Advisory Business Partners as required.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of products and advising the business on product launches and fund changes.
- Experience of delivering Compliance advice in an asset management environment (at least 2-3 years).
- Experience of UK and EU ESG initiatives (SFDR, TCFD, Taxonomy) is highly desirable.
- Self-starter, high levels of initiative and a strong work ethic
- Team player, supportive with a collegiate approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible working
- Great Company Culture
- Excellent benefit/bonus package
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.