Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Financial Crime Officer position in london, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Financial Crime Officer role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
– FINANCIAL CRIME OFFICER –
Excellent opportunity to join a global Alternatives Asset Manager as they continue their growth and bolster their Financial Crime Prevention.
- Lead on Working Capital Finance: AML due diligence on platform and direct origination assets
- Lead on automation of systems and controls
- Assist with marketing approvals
- Project management assistance on key compliance projects
- Assist with Financial Crime monitoring
- Provide systems analysis on broader compliance monitoring
- Financial Crime reporting required for Group Board and Committee compliance reporting
- Assist with the Annual MLRO Report
- Maintaining key records and logs, including:
- Maintenance of an AML database
- Responding to AML queries
- Updating and maintaining UK financial crime procedures
- Ability to take on new projects and quickly identify key issues
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong communication skills including presentation to senior management at Board level
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.