Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Financial Services Administrator position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Financial Services Administrator role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
One of the UK's largest Financial Planning firms are looking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to join their team in Central London on an initial 12 Month FTC with a view to go perm.
This role is based within the Client Onboarding & Data Maintenance team, responsible for client onboarding and client data maintenance.
You will be responsible for validation of instruction, associated client communication, third party administration, accurate and timely data input, managing workflow and 3rd party provider relationship management.
Daily duties will include;
· Accurate and timely processing of new business for new and existing clients.
· Accurate and timely processing of existing client static data changes
· Daily interaction with internal and Third Party systems adhering to applicable SLAs and workflow management
· Close liaison with other teams and departments across the business to ensure all processes run smoothly and effectively
· Document management – ensure documentation is scanned/saved and archived in accordance with department operating procedures
· Assist the Incident Management and Service Management Teams in the resolution of queries
The ideal candidate will have previous Financial Services experience, specifically in a Wealth Management business, would be a key advantage, as would experience in working with investment products, wrappers and ‘platforms.’
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role. Hybrid working is on offer with a home/office split.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jessica White at BRUIN Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.