Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Audit Leader position in Manchester, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Audit Leader role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are proud to be working with a leading financial services brand, based in Manchester, in their search for an Audit Leader to join their existing team.
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work in a more diverse and supportive culture? Do you want to work for the best?
- Leads testing/audits of primarily operational processes, though other areas may be covered.
- Regularly applies project management methodologies to effectively oversee multiple projects/staff across multiple audits.
- Demonstrates understanding of businesses and processes through flowcharting, work papers, analysis, issue identification and discussions with Audit Management and Auditees on projects of varying complexity.
- Leverages advanced business knowledge or experience in order to practice strategic or systemic results.
- Able to query business clients and colleagues in Audit to understand the underlying processes and procedures necessary to evaluate the control risks
The ideal candidate will have experience within audit and have strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
The successful applicant will receive a top notch salary, bonus, pension and will be a part of a rapidly expanding team that empowers it’s members to be their very best.
You must have permanent UK rights to work to be considered for this role
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.