Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Onboarding Analyst position in Liverpool, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Onboarding Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Bruin are exceptionally proud to be working with a well known Financial Services brand in their quest to recruit a Client Processing Intermediate Representative into their team in Liverpool.
Ensures execution of the operational and system configuration activities related to client transitions to/from organisation products and services (onboarding, offboarding, service expansion/contraction.) Liaison between development, operations, and product owners, be a subject matter expert on system configurations, and participate in requirement reviews for development projects that impact configurations.
Under moderate direction, conducts and/or organises all operational and data analysis activities related to an assigned client transition. Analyses, reconciles and reviews incoming or outgoing data for accurate transition to platform. Scope of client transitions are usually small and less complex. May assist a more senior staff member on large or complex transitions to improve depth of knowledge and subject matter expertise.
Required Skills and Attributes
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, both internally and externally.
• Co-ordinate and lead workshops both internally and externally
• Knowledge of transfer market (funds, international and Crest) would be advantageous but not essential
• Experience/background in financial operations is preferred.
• Strong written and communication skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheet
• Knowledge of Front office systems, i.e. Bloomberg, Fidessa and Pro-Quote etc.
• Flexibility to adapt to meet clients’ needs
• Ability to cope with heavy workload by prioritising
• Project Management experience would be an advantage
• Client facing experience required
An incredible salary and benefits are on offer for the successful applicant.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.