Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Group Manager – Client Processing position in Liverpool, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Group Manager – Client Processing role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Bruin are exceptionally proud to be working with a well known Financial Services brand in their search for a Client Processing Group Manager to join their team in Liverpool.
This role is responsible for the management of an operational team and reports to the COO. The role requires both hands-on management and strategic planning.
We're looking for
· Experience of managing multi disciplinary teams ideally across multiple locations
· Direct experience of dealing with a wide range of employee relations activities
· Strong operational experience in a related financial services discipline ideally clearing and settlement
· Demonstrable understanding of FCA, CASS and CBI CAR rules
· Strong systems skills/ability to define MI/ manipulate data (ideally intermediate+ Excel)
· Senior management/Board experience
An incredible salary and benefits are on offer for the successful applicant.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.