Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior RFP Writer, Alternatives position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior RFP Writer, Alternatives role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
An established Hedge Fund based in the city is seeking an experienced RFP Writer to join their Distribution team. This is a new role due to business growth, acting as RFP team lead.
- Manage, coordinate and lead RFP projects from initial receipt through to RFP delivery
- Lead RFP meetings with subject matter experts internally to ensure the sales positioning meets the objective of the sales strategy aligned to each proposal.
- Develop and facilitate relationships with key business partners and stakeholders.
- Contribute to developing best practices and policies for working with client and business unit teams to increase effectiveness and efficiency of request for proposal process.
- Proven experience in writing, editing and delivering high-quality RFPs under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in understanding institutional / retail client expectations and requirements
- A strong interest in private markets
- Professional qualifications such as CAIA would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced RFP Writer that is interested in moving into the alternatives market.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.