Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Fintech Sales Manager position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Fintech Sales Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are recruiting for a leading fintech firm that are growing rapidly within the asset management industry. Our client specialises in offering enhanced engagement methods to investment managers, to accommodate shifts in the digitisation, sustainability and data-led sales and marketing. They are currently seeking an Sales Manager to lead engagement towards prospective clients alongside the manager research teams, specifically within the EMEA region.
This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage internal expertise to promote the firm’s values and culture externally in an authentic, impactful and engaging way. As well as this, this position comes with a fantastic benefits package; Some of which include:
- Competitive compensation which include sales commissions
- Flexible and innovative work environment
- Ample opportunity for progression
- Exposure to a range of client roles and industry events
- Company pension
- Oversee and develop the manager research team pipeline
- Build long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Work alongside relevant teams to ensure all parties are on track with client requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Devise new strategies that improve the firms onboarding process
- Report sales activity and sales cycle to relevant teams
- Identify new client alongside the asset manager client team
- Experience in financial service and technology industry
- The ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication, training and presentation skills
- The ability to learn and implement new concepts
- Self-motivator with the ability to build upon own initiative
- A diligent, and tenacious attitude with the desire to drive change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with outstanding attention to detail
For more information, please get in touch with Chris at Christopher.email@example.com.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.