Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Binding Authority Broker/ Technician position in London, Greater London through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Binding Authority Broker/ Technician role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
An exceptional opportunity to work for one of the most innovative Global Brokers within the Lloyd’s of London Market. The ideal candidate will oversee facilitating the placement of the North American Property and Casualty Binding Authority business.
Our client are keen to receive applicants from individuals who are proficient in excel and be able to pull data together and broke coherently to a market. Effectively we are not looking for an out and out ‘Broker’ but someone who can manage the entire relationship and have input on all facets, and not solely the front end. Candidates who possibly have some technical experience (claims or accounts) within their CV would be considered.
Some of the main duties…
- Managing the placement of designated risks, including production of documentation to assist placement and maintenance throughout the risk life cycle;
- Developing and managing client relationships;
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of the insurance marketplace, trends and cycles in order to capitalise on market opportunities;
- Monitoring existing book of business with a view to identifying any threats or weaknesses early to be able to address and protect/retain the existing book.
- Confident and able to communicate effectively;
- Able to analyse data and make rational judgements from the available information and analysis;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Can identify any potential regulatory breaches, errors and omissions, disputes or complaints and take the appropriate action.
Want to know more about this role? Apply today for a confidential chat
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.