Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Financial Modeller – Infrastructure position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Financial Modeller – Infrastructure role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are working with an international infrastructure investment fund to hire a Financial Modeller for their Valuation Team to be based in London.
Our client has built an excellent reputation and have successfully developed an international and diverse portfolio of assets across a variety of sectors including power, utilities and renewable energy to name a few. The Financial Modeller will take responsibility for building and maintaining models for the group's European assets. This is an excellent opportunity for an infrastructure financial modelling professional to join a highly regarded fund with excellent long-term career progression opportunities.
The Financial Modeller will:
- Sit within the Valuations Team, playing a key role in the valuation of the group's portfolio of assets across Europe on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Take full responsibility for building and maintaining the financial models for individual assets.
- Regularly interact and work with the Portfolio Management team to identify and model risks and opportunities associated to the investments.
- Provide scenario analysis for the valuations to support decision making.
- Support the Investment Team to run financial models associated to new investments as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting at an Associate (or equivalent) level in the Infrastructure Team of a Big 4 / boutique advisory firm or investment fund.
- Have a very strong financial modelling skill set with good infrastructure market knowledge.
- Hold a finance, business, economics or related degree from a highly regarded university and a professional qualification is preferred, such as ACA, CIMA or ACCA.
- Possess advanced Excel skills including VBA.
- Be interested in the opportunity to join the Valuation Team of a rapidly expanding investment fund.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV to: Nicholas.Ford@bruinfinancial.com.
Bruin are specialists in the Infrastructure Financial Services market.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.