Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Client and Market Intelligence position in london, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Client and Market Intelligence role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Bruin are seeking a Client and Market Intelligence Specialist to join our client, a leading global Asset Manager. The Client and Market Intelligence Specialist will be responsible for producing high-quality market and competitor insights which will drive the focus and inform the strategic decision-making across the business.
The Client and Market Intelligence Specialist will be working with the Client experience team within Global Client Solutions and will be collaborating with client-facing teas and senior members of staff across all markets including: Sales, Investment Specialist, Client Experience and Product.
Essential Responsibilities of the role:
- Conduct research to provide market data, intelligence and trends.
- Analyse the company product offerings and compare to competing products to support favourable positioning strategies.
- Take data and analyse to produce actionable insights, present key findings that is aligned to the existing client and market trends that will drive commercial strategic initiatives.
- Engage with Sales teams ensuring the insight has maximum value.
- Own relationships with sales channels heads, product and investment specialists.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Experience working in the asset management industry.
- Knowledge of various market intelligence systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- A structured approach to solving problems using a data-driven approach and a variety of sources to refine and validate ideas
- Proactive team player with a strong commitment to high standards and getting the job done.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to establish and maintain productive, cooperative working relationships.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.