Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Assistant Compliance Manager position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Assistant Compliance Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
An exciting position has arisen within a top financial services firm as an Assistant Compliance Manager. This is an fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in a key support role.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Updating compliance and ethics registers (such as risks, specialist clients and ethical consultations).
- Supporting the manager with compliance tasks
- Ad hoc review tasks, such as sections of an audit file where an issue has arisen
Knowledge base – essential:
- An understanding of risk and compliance and ethical requirements generally.
- An awareness of how those requirements are key to the operation of professional firms, including those regulated by the ICAEW.
- 35-hour working week with flexibility around the core hours of 10am-4pm.
- Working from home allowance of £25 a month..
- Eligibility for the discretionary bonus scheme. This is based on both individual performance and firm performance.
- Salary reviews annually
- Twenty-five days annual leave.
Salary: Circa 58k
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.