Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Events Executive position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Events Executive role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
The client is a global investment management firm that offers investors a variety of investment strategies across multiple asset classes. They are currently looking for a Senior Events Executive to join their growing events team, based in London. The right candidate must have strong experience working in events, and if they speak an additional European language (particularly French or Italian), that would be an added bonus.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the delivery of a variety of events including flagship and specialist industry conferences and exhibitions, fund manager lunches & dinners, breakfast seminars, regional roadshows, workshops and bespoke corporate events.
- Work alongside the Senior Events Manager on the development of strategic projects as required
- Management of proprietary events in key European Markets as well as managing participation at flagship industry conferences, with a particular focus on managing overall brand presence, any platform speaking opportunities and any associated client events surrounding industry events as required.
- Participation in the Virtual team you are assigned to within Marketing, co-operating with them to understand and deliver on their annual marketing strategy
- Build and maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Communicating confidently and professionally to a variety of stakeholders
- End to end event budget management
- Management of delegate online registration systems including Cvent and Pardot and using these systems to build event registration websites, send invitation emails and send reports to the business
- Organization of all transport and logistics for events
- Production of collateral for events
- Providing detailed post event evaluation, budget analysis, metrics and ROI reporting
For more information, please get in touch with Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.