Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Investment Director – Italian Speaker, Munich position in Munich, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Investment Director – Italian Speaker, Munich role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Bruin is currently seeking Italian-speaking Investment Associates looking for a step up to Investment Director level for an Investment Manager in Munich. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Italian and English, with experience in the Private Markets.
– Support the Managing Director in creating and developing private investment portfolios and strategies.
– Support and lead on key Italian client relationships.
– Manage a team of Associates and Analysts, who will conduct manager research and performance reporting.
– Overall portfolio analysis and strategy development.
– Fluent English, Italian, with professional proficiency in German
– 5-8 years' experience in the industry.
– Working knowledge of Endowments, Private Markets and Investment strategies.
– Strong quantitative and qualitative skills.
– CFA or MBA qualification
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.