Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open ESG Product Strategist position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a ESG Product Strategist role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
ESG Product Strategist
Our client is looking for a dynamic candidate who is passionate and “Lives and breathes” ESG.
The role is an important one for the business and will is an important area of strategic focus for the firm. The primary goal of the role is to develop market leading ESG messaging and increase recognition in the market.
Part of the role will require this individual to help shape and evolve the strategy and to help develop future ESG reporting capabilities within the firm.
- Be a Senior member of the ESG team member and an internal contact for Distribution and other teams globally
- Develop the ESG messaging and strategy and enhancing ESG fluency
- Partner with Investment Directors to enhance familiarity with the firms ESG approach and how ESG is implemented across the full product range
- Represent the firm on ESG globally externally and drive ESG fluency across sales teams globally
- Design concise ESG messaging at both the product and client level that is differentiated and memorable
- Tailor ESG messaging and content for different geographies and channels
- Accountable for developing and delivering the firm’s ESG reporting at the fund and firm level and create insightful client and stakeholder reporting
- Develop reporting / tools to illustrate how our funds look through an ESG lens (with consideration of our ESG outcomes and impact, the competitive landscape, and EU regulatory requirements)
- Consultant / support role for ESG team members that are responsible for ESG market facing deliverables.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge and understanding of ESG market and competitor landscape
- Demonstrates the ability to gain business insight, develop strategy, and maintain a customer focus
- Has strong written and oral communication skills
- Is action oriented and solutions focused
- Proven ability to generate content and insights on ESG and develop digital
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of ESG rating agencies and 3rd Party labels (e.g. MSCI, Morningstar,) as well as ESG data (e.g. carbon)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.