Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Financial Analyst position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Financial Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Our Client, a leading defence contractor, are looking for a highly motivated individual who would like to be a key member of their pensions investment team.
- Processing cash transactions including investment funding, transfers between portfolios and transfers to and from the scheme sponsor. These payments need to be made within tight deadlines and to high degrees of accuracy
- Completion of the scheme daily valuation report, a key daily deliverable for the CIO and front office desks
- Completion of cash forecasting for the scheme to ensure medium term liquidity needs are met
- Operation of processes to support management of the cost base, including liaison with accounts payable, raising purchase orders and production of monthly MI
- Ad-hoc analysis and support to the wider finance team as required
- Experience within a Finance or Investment operations function with the ability to work reliably with minimal supervision but with the judgement to know when to escalate issues
- Key skills include reliable transaction processing, reconciliations, record keeping and maintenance of appropriate supporting documentation and audit trails
- Being part, or newly, qualified as an accountant would be an advantage but not essential
- You will be articulate, confident and have the ability to work in a team and build effective working relationships
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.