Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Enterprise Risk Analyst position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Enterprise Risk Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Leading UK Development Bank seeking an Enterprise Risk Senior Analyst to join their small team in London.
•Ongoing development and maintenance of the Risk Management System (Xactium) and ongoing relationship management with our third-party system supplier.
• Co-ordinating and partnering with internal stakeholders in Risk & Compliance, Product areas, and central functions to resolve technical or other issues.
• Ongoing development of our risk information systems to ensure accurate and timely reporting of risk, control, incident and metric data for use by the Risk Champions, Senior Management, Executive Committees and Board.
• Monitor KRIs, undertake evaluation of key risk and control data, develop perspective/value-add commentary suitable for the report audience where appropriate, provide insight on emerging/key trends, ensuring data is scrutinized and escalated appropriately.
• Responsibility for the coordination of our Horizon Scanning Report across risks and opportunities, engaging with the business to ensure timely updates, and presentation of the report to the Executive Audit and Risk Committee
• Support the implementation of the Risk Management Framework, including ongoing development of Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Incident investigation and reporting throughout the business.
• Work collaboratively with other Risk & Compliance team members and other business Risk Champions to provide data, insight and analytical expertise on risk and controls across the Bank.
• Provide training and support to the business Risk Champions on their use of Xactium on a 1 to 1 basis or for a wider audience across the bank as required
• Support R&C management team members with delivering the key objectives and milestones
• Represent Risk & Compliance at appropriate meetings where required
• Assist with other analytical and project work and ad hoc duties assigned by Enterprise Risk management team
Skills/ Experience Required
• Experience within a Risk function of a financial services company, preferably with exposure to Risk & Control Self-Assessment, Control testing, Scenario analysis, Risk monitoring and KRIs
• Experience of using information/visualisation systems for review and reporting, ideally Power BI
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel and Powerpoint.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Capable planner, able to deliver on target.
• Experience of analysing data demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
• Self-starter who can work on their own initiative without supervision
• Excellent understanding of Risk & Controls, how they are measured and assessed against risk appetite
• Preparation of risk reports and MI packs for a range of audience and requirements. In depth technical knowledge of MS office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.