Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Marketing Analyst position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Marketing Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Marketing Analyst- DACH
One of the world’s largest independent investment management firms is looking for a German speaking Marketing Analyst to cover the DACH region, based in either Frankfurt or London. The role will be part of the EMEA Channel Marketing Team and will partner with a number of functions across the broader EMEA Marketing team.
- Support marketing strategists in planning, coordination, and implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Collaboration with editorial teams to create and manage content and campaigns.
- Create campaign assets and product material.
- Ensuring appropriate communication with other regional strategists and analysts.
- Tailoring the DACH website.
- Assist and partner with the Events Team.
- Media plan delivery.
- Brand management for the region.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in asset management or broader financial services.
- Strong team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate with regions.
- Ability to draft content in German.
- Print and digital activation of marketing experience.
- Project and event management experience ideal.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.