Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Treasury Operations Senior Analyst position in Dublin, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Treasury Operations Senior Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Fantastic opportunity to join a world-leading financial institution!
Our client is seeking to hire a Treasury Operations Senior Analyst to join the Treasury Operations team in Dublin. The successful candidate will be joining a team responsible for the timely and accurate verification, conformation and settlement of treasury products including money markets and foreign exchange trades. This role requires an individual with great communication skills and ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- Timely and accurate confirmation/verification of money market and foreign exchange trades
- Timely and accurate settlement of money market and foreign exchange trades post the confirmation and verification process
- Immediate escalation of trade booking discrepancies to traders/management and timely resolution of same
- Ensuring client needs are understood and excellent levels of client service are provided.
- Close liaison with the Balance Management, Balance Analysis and Reconciliations teams to ensure breaks are resolved in a timely and effective manner
- Responding to client queries (written/verbal) in a timely manner
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Updating daily/monthly reporting as directed
- Experience working in a Treasury setting desirable
- High degree of accuracy required at all times
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and utilise time effectively to meet client requirements
- Ability to work to deadlines often in a pressurised environment
- Strong PC skills including EXCEL, Access, Word
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.