Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Transaction Coordinator – Lending and Credit Products, Permanent – Full Time position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Transaction Coordinator – Lending and Credit Products, Permanent – Full Time role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global investment bank in a multi-faceted, Client facing role. The successful candidate will be joining a large operations team responsible for providing high quality service to all parties through the administration of accurate funds movement and timely information flows.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, supporting LOB such as Export Finance, DCM, Equity Derivatives Group (EDG), Specialised Products Group (SPG), Global Corporate Bank (GCB)
- Responsible for all syndicate notifications related to daily processing, including distribution of information on data room sites. Acting as first point of contact for both Borrower and syndicate lenders for all queries in relation to a specific deal
- Accession management
- Waiver coordination
- Review and interpret all operational aspects of loan documentation during the life of the facility
- Work with the deal team during a refinancing to ensure the structure is operationally feasible, responsibility includes review of loan documentation and funds flow management
- Liaison with external clients and internal teams including Credit, Origination, Treasury, Compliance, Legal and Secondary Loan Trading
- Facilitating lender presentations and meetings
- Sadly, Candidates who do not have prior experience working within Syndicated loans cannot be considered for this opportunity.
- Loan IQ knowledge is preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently using initiative
- Ability to manage multiple demands in a fast-changing environment
- Manages and prioritizes multiple tasks and uses sound judgement to escalate issues timely
- Strong communication skills and confidence speaking to external clients
- Analytically minded with strong technical prowess in relation to manipulating data
- Strong team player
- Attention to detail; understanding of the risks and downstream impacts of inaccurate data capture
This is an exciting opportunity for those looking to take the next step in their career.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Jonathan Ross (Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.