Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Information Risk Analyst position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Information Risk Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Leading Asset Manager seeking an Information Risk Analyst to join their London office.
Operate the risk and policy management function within the Information Risk team.
- Ownership and maintenance of the information risk profiles within the company-wide RCSA
- Management and operation of the ISMS risk management cycle
- Assessment of information risks with support where necessary
- Maintenance and distribution of complete, current, compliant and coherent policy and standard sets
- Management and operation of the ISMS policy exception management
Skills/ Experience Required:
– Experience in a Risk role within FS
– Understanding of Cyber/ IT Risk will be useful
– ISO27001 familiarity helpful but not essential
– Investment Management experience ideal but not essential
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.