Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Enterprise Risk Analyst position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Enterprise Risk Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Leading International Bank seeking and Enterprise Risk Analyst to join their team in London.
- Responsibility for ICAAPs and developing / implementing internal capital methodologies
- Designing Macroeconomic Stress Testing and Reverse Stress Testing methodologies
- Designing and supporting Management Information for senior executives
- Preparing recommendations for Risk Appetite Statements and regular monitoring of the same; Preparing Recovery Plans;
- Compliance with all applicable Risk Frameworks and Policies
- Making sure there is broad consistency of approaches for across key legal entities
Skills/ Experience Required
- Degree level education
- Understanding of Credit Risk and Capital Management
- Understanding of relevant prudential regulatory rules
- Proficient / advanced PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Excellent Communicator as working with senior stakeholders
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.