Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Operational Resilience Manager (First line) position in London, Greater London through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Operational Resilience Manager (First line) role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Renowned Investment Manager seeking an Operational Resilience Manager to join their team in London.
• Support the business in their role as custodian of the Important Business Service processes, co-ordinating storage, review, and maintenance of self-assessment documentation in line with policy requirements including facilitation and maintenance of the scenario testing plan
• Reviewing and providing feedback to the Service Owners on key outputs from the Operational Resilience Framework
• Completion of the Self-Assessment Documents
• Ensuring that their Business COO Forum receives sufficient information to monitor and oversee activities under the Framework.
• Escalating Operational Disruptions exceeding Impact Tolerances
• Overseeing additional Framework activities in response to significant changes to the firm’s business, or the market in which it operates
• Facilitating workshops and carrying out Scenario Testing, under the Testing Plan
Skills/ Experience Required
• Knowledge of Operational Resiliency frameworks and regulatory requirements, preferably from a Risk Oversight & / or Risk Support perspective
• Strong detail focus, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Communicates with influence and is comfortable engaging at all levels of the organisation
• Acts with integrity
• Demonstrates resilience, adaptability and good judgement
• Works collaboratively and leverages individual talents in support of company practices and goals
• Exhibits personal responsibility and accountability to maintain high standards by continually seeking opportunities to increase efficiency and quality of existing work processes, methods, and systems
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.