Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Security Risk Manager position in london, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Security Risk Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Renowned Wealth Manager seeking a Security Risk Manager to join their team in London.
• Stay constantly informed on local (UK and Jersey) regulatory requirements concerning information security, ensuring that requirements are understood and addressed.
• Actively participate in the regular exchange meetings and inform stakeholders, including Group Security about new or updated local regulatory requirements.
• Review GSE guidelines and policies to check for compliance with local regulations, and create local policies or propose integration to existing documents, as appropriate.
• Coordinate and review local implementation of Group rulings and directives, and the local security requirements.
• Review and give guidance on physical security and safety topics.
• Informed on security standards and decisions issued by the IT Security Board through the protocols, and review and advise on operational exemption requests to IT Security Board.
• Member of the Project Governance Board and contributor to projects, providing advice, ensuring security requirements are met, risks identified, and creating security concepts.
• Conduct local second line information security related reviews.
• Oversee that risk appetite statements are implemented according to the firm’s risk framework.
• Periodically evaluates assigned general IT control tasks and initiates corrections if required.
• Implement adequate second line controls, collaborating with IT and Facilities management.
• Maintain a register of security incidents, conduct investigations where necessary and make proposals for improvements
• Act as the main point of contact for information security, cybersecurity, and physical security matters
• Assist with coordinating and running BCM tests
• Ensure that the BCM facilities (meeting place, documentation, communication equipment) are always ready for use by the local crisis management team.
Skills/ Experience Required
• Experience with Business Continuity Management plans, processes and test execution.
• Experience working in information security in the financial services sector.
• Certified to either CISSP or CISM level.
• Expert understanding of Information Security Management Systems and ISO27001 domains including controls
• Technical mindset with demonstratable experience working with technology teams and infrastructure.
• Degree educated or substantial work experience at a level demonstrating equivalent ability.
• Ability to influence at senior levels on matters relating to security and information risk.
• Good written and verbal communications skills.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.