Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Principal Consultant – Enterprise Risk & Resilience position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Principal Consultant – Enterprise Risk & Resilience role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Consulting arm of Global Insurance Firm seeking a Principal Enterprise Risk & Resilience Consultant to join their team in London.
- Working with Consultants and subject matter experts to assist on client project delivery for strategic risk advisory projects to global, multinational and corporate clients across all industry sectors and risks
- Advocating the Risk Consulting team capability in demonstrating risk and insurance relevance in areas such as Supply Chain, Reputation, Environment Social and Governance, Climate Change and Transition Risk, Liability and Business Interruption
- Personally delivering consulting revenue and generating broader sales for associated Risk Consulting services. Typically, 65 – 70% of time would be spent on chargeable projects through a combination of virtual working, in-person meetings at Aon offices and at client locations (which may involve some national and international travel)
- Working closely with team members in the development of proposals, report-writing and presentations to clients
The role will involve the undertaking of strategic risk related consultancy assignments followed up by report writing and presentation to clients across several different types of projects, including:
- Risk Management consultancy and risk maturity evaluations
- Risk identification and profiling
- Risk Quantification and Financial modelling/analysis
- Supply Chain risk management
- Reputational risk analysis
- Environmental impact, sustainability and climate change analysis
- Liability exposure and business interruption
- Business resiliency
Skills/ Experience Required
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent and working towards a relevant professional qualification (e.g. IRM or equivalent)
- Ability to deliver consulting projects to meet revenue targets
- Experience of working in a risk and insurance related area within industry
- Exhibiting an advisory mindset, with good analytical skills, understanding of risk and insurance quantification will be helpful
- An ability to build multidisciplinary teams
- Previous experience of working in a consulting environment would be beneficial
- Have a strong interest in enterprise or strategic risk, emerging risks, supply chain, climate change and ESG along with a willingness to develop further
- Strong business finance fluency and quantification skills would be preferred
- Successful track record in implementing risk management programmes and/or consulting. We would also consider candidates that do not necessarily come from a pure risk consulting background (e.g. management consulting)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.