Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Risk Analyst (Insurance) position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Risk Analyst (Insurance) role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Leading Global Insurance provider seeking a Senior Risk Analyst to join their team in London.
• Support the Head of Risk Services in delivering the enterprise-wide risk and control self-assessment (RCSA) programme, coordinating with risk owners and second and third line functions as appropriate.
• Work with the business and entity Risk teams to implement and embed the firm’s operational risk policy.
• Work with business units to establish, maintain and continuously improve risk management capabilities
• Work with the Head of Risk Services in the development of risk taxonomies, scoring and appropriate ERM processes and provide support in implementing a consistent ERM framework throughout the International group
Skills/ Experience Required
• Risk Management experience within Financial Services – preferably General Insurance
• Experience of working with business functions to improve Risk Management processes and promote cultural change
• Knowledge of regulatory rules and guidance in relation to General Insurance, as well as other regulatory/legislative subject matter relevant to the industry such as data protection
• Analytical and reporting experience directed to a senior level audience
• Demonstrate a positive enthusiastic approach and be willing to undertake continuous professional development in order to maintain a sound knowledge of the industry and regulatory environment
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.