Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Marketing Manager (Luxembourg) position in London, Greater London through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Marketing Manager (Luxembourg) role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Engagement Manager (Based In Luxembourg)
The client is an international investment manager who specialize in investment solutions and services and retirement plans. Their client base is broad, ranging from central banks to financial institutions to private individuals. They are looking for an Engagement Manager to join their Pension Plan business.
- Support the development and continuation of the pension marketing strategy
- Delivering a customer relationship marketing program with the support of internal teams
- B2B, B2C and B2B2C campaigns
- Member engagement and communication journeys.
- Bringing pension propositions and product initiatives to market.
- Country specific content delivery and development
- Marketing collateral for the pension plans.
- Meeting the required compliance and team requirements.
- Leadership initiative and content.
- Cross channel marketing experience.
- Degree level or above.
- Excellent communication skills oral and written, with an additional European language beneficial.
- Experience with defined contribution retirement plans
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Familiar with digital software such as email and CRM.
- Understanding of the regulatory landscape.
- Forward thinking, motivated and energetic.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.