Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Compliance Officer position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Compliance Officer role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are currently working on behalf of our client, a global, leading asset manager, who is looking to hire a new compliance officer to join their dynamic team.
• Provide support for the Investments and Trading Compliance team in providing qualitative compliance advice to ensure that regulatory issues are properly dealt with.
• Review fund documentation and provision of regulatory advice as it relates to conflicts of interest, risk factors and legal structure considerations.
• Partner with the Legal and the Investment teams to provide regulatory advice and support on transactional matters.
• Drafting and maintenance of policies and procedures.
• Contribute to the creation of management reporting and communication on Compliance matters to senior stakeholders.
• Design and implement effective regulatory training initiatives to the business.
• A successful candidate will most likely have worked in a role supporting investment teams operating within both the public and private markets.
• Ability to influence a highly-performing internal client base by delivering punctual and accurate advice.
• Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritise workloads in order to successfully adhere to deadlines.
• Strong experience within a regulatory environment and a genuine desire to continually develop such knowledge.
• A successful candidate will most likely have at least five years' experience within a control function within the asset management industry or Investment bank within Compliance or Legal.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.