Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Pension Administration Senior Analyst position in Birmingham, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Pension Administration Senior Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Pension Administration Senior Analyst – £154 per day – Contract
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pensions Administration Senior Analyst to join a leading consultancy, this role is 100% home based. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role.
The main duties are as follows:
- Manage administrative and case management issues as well as data processing activities on a daily basis.
- Monitor project schedules to ensure timelines and deliverables are met; notify project manager or client if timelines are in jeopardy.
- Test and analyse pension data and systems during implementation and administration.
- Manage client data using variety of technical tools and resources.
- Manage client requests and processes
You should have experience of all Defined Benefit processes including:
- Retirement quotes and settles
- Transfer quotes and settles
- Death benefit quotes and settles
- Early leaver benefits
- General DB enquiry queries.
Your experience should be sufficient to allow processing of these items by reference to scheme documentation and process guides. You should also be sufficiently experienced to accurately quality check the above processes where completed by others.
The ability to process and check both manual and automated calculations is required.
The ability to interpret Scheme Rules and process guides will be necessary to fulfil the above tasks.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.