Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Pensions Data Analyst position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Pensions Data Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Senior Pensions Data Analyst – £39k + Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Analyst to join a leading pensions advice and wealth management specialist based in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role. The role will be primarily home based with the occasional visit to a local office.
The Pension Administration Project team are working on a number of high profile projects, including on-going Scheme Management Tasks. Current on-going projects include buy-out, equalisation, Annual Allowance, one-off increases, TPR Scheme Specific Data Reporting and GMP Reconciliations/Rectifications.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Use of HMRC Shared Workspace and Compendia/Penscope Pension Administration Systems.
- Preparing, submitting and receiving data.
- Manipulating spreadsheet data in order to undertake analysis.
- Completion and review of calculations for pension benefit data both manually and spreadsheet based.
- Revaluing and devaluing pension benefit data to ascertain any under or overpayment values, reporting results to clients to consider rectification actions.
- Undertake and review rectification actions to member benefits and issue communications.
- Dealing confidently with HMRC, Clients, Scheme Actuaries, Scheme Administrators, Consultants, Pension Accounts/Payroll, Members and third parties by phone, email and letter.
- Ensuring bulk updates to the database are accurately maintained.
The key skills required for the role are as follows:
- The ability to manipulate spreadsheet data using formulas, such as Index, V-lookup, Pivot table and Macro is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role dealing with DB pension schemes is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects; full training will be given in all aspects of the role.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.