Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open In-house- Real Estate Legal Counsel – UK Banking Group – Manchester position in Manchester, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a In-house- Real Estate Legal Counsel – UK Banking Group – Manchester role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
In-house- Real Estate Legal Counsel – UK Banking Group – Manchester
Working as an in-house legal counsel supporting all aspects of the Property Lifecyle for the Bank across the UK and Global Jurisdictions including: Branches / Offices / Data Centres , working as part of a Global Team and assisting with a range of transformation projects within the wider legal team.
- negotiating and advising on a wide range of projects relating to Corporate Real Estate Services and support on commercial, innovation, technology and outsourcing-related projects and other projects where general commercial advice is required. The work will include real estate, construction and general commercial work.
- advising on strategic legal issues and transactional legal issues;
- advising on the structuring of transactions and wider strategies and deals to best meet the stated transactional, business unit and functional objectives while minimising legal risk
- All aspects of advising on CRES’ real estate needs, procurement of services to deliver real estate related services to the Bank.
- Effectively participate in and influence the development of processes, policies and procedures to manage and mitigate Legal risk and increase the efficiency of the provision of legal services to CRES.
- Qualified solicitor or barrister or equivalent foreign qualified lawyer
- Comprehensive experience in advising on complex real estate, construction and/or commercial matters, with strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work independently and take ownership for phases or projects.
- Experience in house Private Practice
- Strong advisory and analytical skills and experience whether in-house or in private practice) Collaborative team player and excellent communicator who contributes and generates innovative ideas and acts in an inclusive manner, involving team members in gathering data and making decisions.
- Ability to advise clearly under pressure and exercise judgement to mitigate commercial and legal risk and facilitate business objectives within a controlled environment.
The Bank is operating a flexible working policy
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.