Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Sustainability and ESG Reporting Manager position in london, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Sustainability and ESG Reporting Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Bruin are working with a leading multinational bank in hiring a Sustainability and ESG Reporting Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating firm-wide external ESG disclosure strategy and execution, advising on implementation of existing and emerging reporting frameworks, leading engagement with disclosure networks and managing input to public policy and regulatory initiatives on ESG disclosures across core operating jurisdictions including the UK, EU and US.
- Manage overall ESG disclosure approach and delivery, working closely with Finance and other internal teams to provide best-in-class disclosures across core reporting channels including year-end reporting in the Annual Report suite, ESG reporting and additional disclosures.
- Lead on Group and subsidiary ESG disclosure strategy, ensuring overall firm-wide alignment while responding to differing policy and regulatory ESG disclosure requirements
- Provide internal subject matter expertise including review and challenge ESG reporting produced by Finance and other internal teams
- Manage and advise on the implementation of current and emerging external entity ESG disclosure frameworks, including guidelines from SASB, PRB, GRI and partner on the TCFD
- Lead team input for the firms response to public policy and regulatory initiatives on ESG Disclosures at a firm/entity and product level such as the EU CSRD and SFDR; UK SDR regime; FCA Climate Listing rules and emerging climate guidance from the SEC and other US regulators, working closely with relevant internal teams and business lines
- Coordinate internal and external assurance and reporting governance, working with Finance to integrate this into the overall governance and control framework
- Provide horizon-scanning and insight on emerging ESG disclosure topics including TNFD and other initiatives, working closely with thematic subject matter experts in the wider team
- Advise and support on carbon accounting and assurance including Carbon footprint and accounting including the GHG Protocol /Scope 3 standards (SBTi/PCAF)
- Deep understanding of ESG disclosure trends and best practice
- Strong understanding of ESG Rating approaches for banks and financial institutions
- Understanding of ESG benchmarks and data requirements for the investor community
- Experience in delivering data in a controlled environment with external non-financial assurance
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present, explain and discuss results of analyses to effectively drive fact-based decision making within all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred
- Extensive professional experience; including experience in financial services organization; or experience in ESG in a global organization preferred (position with ESG reporting within a large global corporate, and/or ESG reporting advisory experience for a public accounting firm or a consulting practice; or particular business/industry experience to meet special needs)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.