Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Employee Benefits Consultant position in United Kingdom, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Employee Benefits Consultant role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
A leading global professional services firm are currently recruiting a Senior Health & Risk Consultant to join their team.
Location for this role is very flexible with home-based as long there is a willingness to travel to Hampshire on occasion and attend client meetings mainly in the South.
The Senior Health & Risk Consultant will be primarily responsible for the retention and development of a portfolio of clients and providing expert consulting advice to ensure service meets clients’ needs. The individual will be accountable for an existing and new business revenue target which will feed into the Health & Risk overall team target.
Your impact as a Senior Health & Risk Consultant:
· Act as a Key Advisor for a portfolio of mid to large corporate clients, attending client meetings; providing expert advice to ensure client product and service needs are met
· Ensure renewal and retention of existing accounts by establishing client needs, maintaining client relationships and facilitating the overall renewal process
· Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients to enhance service delivery and identify new business opportunities.
· Ensure account retention and new business development for the business unit independently and in conjunction with the Sales team and/or other business units
· Increase the value of a portfolio of accounts by identifying and converting additional business opportunities from existing clients which include other business units within
· Undertake a review of clients’ employee benefits requirements, documenting and analysing the results, together with making recommendations for enhancement or the provision of services
· Ensure all client contact leads to high value service delivery and seeks to introduce employee benefits schemes which fit with clients’ overall reward strategies.
· Agree service levels or targets with external and internal suppliers and monitor the delivery of services
· Stay up-to-date with current trends in the industry, monitor market developments and identify revenue generation opportunities for existing clients
· Maintain Sales or CRM systems to monitor and develop pipeline of new revenue
The successful candidate will have previous experience within the Health & Benefits sector with experience of managing business placed within mid to large corporates. You will be an enthusiastic self-starter with a sound understanding of both risk and healthcare and will have a proven track record of effective client facing behaviours
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jessica White at BRUIN Financial.
Location: United Kingdom
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.