Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Digital Content and Communications Manager (3 days per week) position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Digital Content and Communications Manager (3 days per week) role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Black Women in Asset Management (BWAM) is a non-profit industry organisation founded in 2019 and was created in order to connect and empower Black women in the industry and their mission is twofold: to amplify the positive impact of their talented members who work in asset management and to provide them with the tools to thrive in order to advance in their careers.
BWAM is looking for an individual to lead and execute their marketing strategy, focusing on digital content & communications. This person should have strong experience in strategy development, graphic design and copywriting and will contribute to enhancing BWAM’s vision & strategy through digital means.
This is a remote role, 3 days per week on a fixed term contract basis for an initial period of 6 months.
- Lead on marketing communications strategy and execution
- Produce high-quality copy including thought-leadership on racial and gender diversity in financial services and investment
- Work closely with stakeholders and BWAM directors to ensure content is on brand, maintaining its integrity and consistency
- Produce marketing collateral and templates for campaigns and special initiatives to publish on social media, website, and newsletters
- Campaigns & PR – Develop strategy to launch new campaigns and initiatives
- Social Media – Manage LinkedIn and Instagram social media channels and content calendar
- Perform analytics to assess success of strategy and marketing and provide reports against KPIs
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Experience in community development and management is helpful
- Knowledge of financial services and investment is preferred; understanding of membership organisations or professional bodies is also advantageous
- Proficient with Photoshop, Canva, Mailchimp, Squarespace, and video editing tools
- Experience in public media relations
- Experience creating social media content and managing content calendar for various social media channels
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
As part of application process, candidates will be given two tasks to demonstrate their marketing and design skills. Examples of relevant graphic design and copywriting will also be required as part of the application.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.