Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Risk Analyst position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Risk Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
An experienced Risk Manager is required to join the Compliance team in the UK.
As a key member of the Compliance team, the Risk Manager will be required to undertake a varied role and take ownership of risk management and reporting responsibilities. In line with the current risk management governance structure, the CFO has been delegated the oversight risk management responsibility by the Board and the Risk Manager shall perform a key supporting role.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Responsible for ensuring the ERM Risk Framework remains up to date by working with the
- Work with the HOC to review the Compliance Monitoring plan to ensure it captures regulatory risk to the business and suggest relevant changes where needed.
- Responsible for the quarterly AIFMD Risk Reporting The AIFM Risk Management Committee is chaired by the CFO.
- Work with HOC and the Head of Risk in Ireland to consider how investment risks could also be captured and monitored for example capturing counterparty risk, liquidity and stress testing.
- As the business continues to grow, both organically and through acquisitions, work in partnership with the HOC and business to identify new risks the business will need to capture and agree appropriate monitoring and reporting with the HOC.
- Work with the HOC to identify new regulatory changes in both ESG risk reporting and governance issues and that relevant changes are presented to the business.
- ESG risks are fully documented and monitored appropriately.
Skills & Experience
- The candidate will have gained a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Risk function of an
- Experience of risk management
- Experience of AIFMD regulations
- An understanding of MiFID II and UCITS and private equity
- University degree or equivalent
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.