Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Investment Risk Manager – Macro Strategies position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Investment Risk Manager – Macro Strategies role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Leading Investment Manager seeking an Investment Risk Manager to join their second line team looking at Macro fund strategies in London.
- Manage the Risk of Multi Strategies funds within the Macro business area, while being seen as an independent challenge partner by the Investment Team
- Regularly consult with Portfolio Managers providing feedback on risk positioning and risk taking while engaging them with portfolio construction ideas aimed at improving investment processes
- Ensure the accuracy of pricing and risk models,
- Work closely with the Head of Investment Risk to set out funds’ risk limits and budgets
- Improve risk analysis by keeping updated with latest industry techniques, including the field of sustainable investment risk
- Considerable experience in a risk role either in an asset manager or an investment bank
- Strong academic background in a quantitative or mathematical field
- Strong understanding of risk models, including Historical VaR and regression analysis
- Strong understanding of derivatives including Greeks
- Multi asset class knowledge preferable
- Programming experience in Python or R, and VBA. Knowledge of Risk Metrics preferable
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.